Jonathan W. Fox
Entrepreneurial, highly competitive Senior Sales Executive/Director with 15+ years of professional experience selling customer focused solutions across diverse industries. A proven sales performer skilled at leading and motivating sales teams to success in competitive markets. Contributed to company’s success in growing revenue and profits despite challenging conditions.
SECURITY IDENTIFICATION SYSTEMS, West Palm Beach, FL 2003 - 2009
- Visitor management identity solutions: FAST-PASS®, biometrics, access control, portal systems, identity verification, and background checks.
- Increased annual sales from $2Million to over $5Million and growing.
- Sell direct to all vertical markets (hospitals, corp., govt., intl., schools, law enforcement, and corrections).
- Conduct live demonstrations of security solutions to Directors of Security, CEO’s, CFO, s, COO’s and administrators for their current and future needs.
- Developed sales and expense budgets.
- Found new vertical markets and grew business to over 100 major accounts.
- Created marketing campaign pricing structure and sales strategies.
- Directed all sales and marketing activities, including lead generation, account development/management and pricing.
- Established alliances with major integration partners. (ADT, Ingersoll Rand)
- Generate client base through networking, referrals and cold calling.
- Involved in all aspects of training and development of sales force (direct sales and dealer sales).
- Responsible for commission structure, quarterly sales quotas and budgeting.
- Attend and organize trade shows.
- Generate proposals and price security installations according to site survey.
SMITH BARNEY, New York, NY & Aventura, Florida 1991 - 2002
Financial Advisor - Investments
- Involved in all aspects of account management including: estate planning, asset allocation and portfolio analysis, developing growth and income strategies, educational planning, retirement management, managing risk, capital preservation and annuities.
- Helped clients build portfolios tailored to individual investment needs.
- Sold a wide range of products and services to clients on a daily basis.
- Built long-term relationships with existing clients and procured new accounts through direct contact, phone sales, mailers and seminars.
- Pod Manager
- Prepared quarterly business plan and met or exceeded goals.
- Licensed Series 7, 63, 65, Health /Life Insurance.
Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana Bachelor of Science, May 1988
Double Major: Political Science and History Minor: Economics